Scale Upgrade TrueNAS-22.12.0 -> TrueNAS-22.12.2 Error

VR46

Dabbler
I haven't been able to upgrade, using GUI, from 22.12.0 to .1 or now .2. I get an error yelling about rsync, which hasn't worked for my Synology backup since upgrading to Scale. I deleted the one module I had and stopped the service and still get the error:

Error: [EFAULT] Command ['rsync', '-aRx', '--exclude', 'data/factory-v1.db', '--exclude', 'data/manifest.json', '--exclude', 'data/sentinels', 'etc/hostid', 'data', 'root', 'etc/machine-id', '/tmp/tmp2r2f3grn/'] failed with exit code 23: rsync: [sender] link_stat "/etc/hostid" failed: No such file or directory (2) rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1333) [sender=3.2.3]

Anyone have a clue what this means?

VR46

Dabbler
I get this same error from trying to upgrade from boot ISO on USB. What is using rsync during upgrade process?

VR46

Dabbler
Well I figured it out, but haven't tried upgrade again yet. Issue was that /etc/hostid did not exist and I was getting that error just clicking on snapshots. I was able to find a command to generate the file as it's not txt.

Code:
root@NAS[~]# zgenhostid
root@NAS[~]# ll /etc/hostid
-rw-r--r-- 1 root 4 Jun 26 09:05 /etc/hostid