SABnzbd update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudi Pittman

Contributor
Just thought I would mention that SABnzbd 2.2.0 RC 1 dropped 11 days so 2.2.0 stable should be available any time now. We seem to have skipped 2.1.0. Can someone document the basic process for a manual update?

sdspieg

Contributor
Can't we just update it through the plugin part on the FreeNAS GUI? I just saw that (and also saw that that's possible for PMS too, although I've always been doing that manually so far through the PMS_Updater.sh script)
UPDATE - I tried and it seems to have worked. I stopped the plugin first in the FreeNAS GUI; then clicked the 'update' button; and then when that was done, I started the service again (also in the GUI). I'm now on 2.2.0. The sabnzbd webgui there's a 2.2.1 available, but I guess that one isn't in the repo yet.

Last edited:

Rudi Pittman

Contributor
Can't we just update it through the plugin part on the FreeNAS GUI? I just saw that (and also saw that that's possible for PMS too, although I've always been doing that manually so far through the PMS_Updater.sh script)
UPDATE - I tried and it seems to have worked. I stopped the plugin first in the FreeNAS GUI; then clicked the 'update' button; and then when that was done, I started the service again (also in the GUI). I'm now on 2.2.0. The sabnzbd webgui there's a 2.2.1 available, but I guess that one isn't in the repo yet.

At the time I posted my request there was no update option because the plugin had not been updated. It was still sabnzbd 2.0.0 I can only assume it recently was as the update option was now available for me but it wasn't as recently as a week or so ago when I was re-installing htpc-manager which vanished from the installed list when I did an upgrade even though the jail still showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.