SABNZBD/CP/SR/Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3m0dul8

Cadet
Hello all, first post publicly so a over-flossed and overdue Hello to you all!

I built a NAS, time ago - before the days of 11.2 and built it around JoshR's method.

This works fine - I have no issues (except a CP one currently) but I'm wondering if anyone has tried to get these all working inside one of these iocages?

I've tried a walk-through on the Resources, doesn't seem to work as intended and really don't want multiple jails running on my system as I see this as inefficient. I'm really hoping there is someone out there with the time and know-how on how to get this done?

I''d love to bother JoshR about this but he and his partner are expecting a very important delivery and don't really want to hound him with questions as tbh, I really don't think that it would be a priority for him and know he needs to spend his time elsewhere.

So - any of you clever boffins able to help a semi-clever boffin out? To sweeten the deal - as I'm currently making a game in Unity I will name one of the characters after whoever takes on this mah-hoo-sive challenge!

I throw down the gauntlet however TIA!!!

Dave.

(Side note, anyone know why this error is kicking out of my current CP build? Tried an update but just refuses atm...

Log:
Failed getting latest request from github: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/share/couchpotato/CouchPotatoServer/couchpotato/core/_base/updater/main.py", line 417, in latestCommit commit = json.loads(data)[0] File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 338, in loads return _default_decoder.decode(s) File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 366, in decode obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end()) File "/usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 384, in raw_decode raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded") ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded

Again - TIA!!)

r3m0dul8

Cadet
I'm currently running 11.1-U6 and the last time I upgraded everything went to the pan.

I've sorted the CP issue, was just simply a forced update needed, but this is again Thanks to JoshR.

Status
Not open for further replies.