Replication randomly broke, issues with dataset not existing

ninjai

Explorer
So replication was working fine, and I even had one instance where the dataset was created and replication began, then all of a sudden it says it doesn't exist but I can see it.
Code:
Replication Storage/media/Home Videos -> freenas:FreeNAS-Backup failed: Failed: cannot open 'FreeNAS-Backup/media/Home Videos': dataset does not exist

Code:
[me@freenas /mnt/Storage/media]$ zfs list FreeNAS-Backup
NAME             USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
FreeNAS-Backup  2.76T  4.27T    96K  /mnt/FreeNAS-Backup
[me@freenas /mnt/Storage/media]$ zfs list FreeNAS-Backup/backups
NAME                     USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
FreeNAS-Backup/backups   727G  4.27T   727G  /mnt/FreeNAS-Backup/backups
[me@freenas /mnt/Storage/media]$ zfs list FreeNAS-Backup/Educational
cannot open 'FreeNAS-Backup/Educational': dataset does not exist
[me@freenas /mnt/Storage/media]$

The /mnt/FreeNAS-Backup directory appears to not have an "Educational" mountpoint. It's like they're all unmounted. I tried a zfs mount -a which appeared to do nothing.

I also see that Educational is not mounted. Not sure why, but maybe it's hung up on that or something?
Code:
$ zfs mount | grep FreeNAS-Backup
FreeNAS-Backup                  /mnt/FreeNAS-Backup
FreeNAS-Backup/backups          /mnt/FreeNAS-Backup/backups
FreeNAS-Backup/nextcloud-db     /mnt/FreeNAS-Backup/nextcloud-db
FreeNAS-Backup/nextcloud-files  /mnt/FreeNAS-Backup/nextcloud-files
FreeNAS-Backup/photography      /mnt/FreeNAS-Backup/photography
FreeNAS-Backup/media            /mnt/FreeNAS-Backup/media

ninjai

Explorer
I just rebooted my NAS and still not working. Last time I got it to work by using zfs destroy FreeNAS-Backup/media/Educational, then readding the replication task. I see no snaps for any of the child datasets under the media dataset right now, I have about 5. What logs can I check?

ninjai

Explorer
Just digging around in any old log I can and found this, which is what I was not hoping to find but confirms my suspicion...

Code:
[root@freenas /mnt/Storage/home/root]# tail /var/log/debug.log
Apr 26 20:11:03 freenas /autorepl.py: [tools.autorepl:338] ds = media/Audio Books, remotefs = FreeNAS-Backup
Apr 26 20:11:03 freenas /autorepl.py: [tools.autorepl:346] Unable to create remote dataset FreeNAS-Backup: too many arguments
usage:
        create [-pu] [-o property=value] ... <filesystem>
        create [-ps] [-b blocksize] [-o property=value] ... -V <size> <volume>

For the property list, run: zfs set|get

For the delegated permission list, run: zfs allow|unallow
Apr 26 20:11:04 freenas /autorepl.py: [tools.autorepl:291] Checking dataset Storage/media/Educational

Obviously it's an issue with a space in my dataset name. Is this a bug or am I required to rename all my datasets without spaces?

ninjai

Explorer
An update on this, I ended up submitting a bug report and found there was a duplicate, and that this has been a problem since forever. Should be fixed in 11.2U4