SOLVED Replication issues; not replicating contents in root folder

sleeper52

Explorer
I'm in Core 13.0-U4. I want to backup a pool (Volume1) to another local pool (backup_pool). I've been trying to use Replication Tasks but I'm encountering some issues.
First, when I try to do the replication initially, it gives me an error saying that it does not have snapshots from the source to replicate. To solve this issue, I created a periodic snapshot task of the source with the recursive function enabled. I was then able run the replication task with the settings below:

1683681260960.png
1683681354541.png

However, after the replication was done, it only replicated starting from the datasets inside the source folder; the non-dataset contents in the root folder were not copied over.
1683680913627.png

I have confirmed that the snapshot task I created with the recursive function enabled did in fact have the contents in the source folder. Why is it not copying over in replication though?

sleeper52

Explorer
I tried a whole bunch of things but couldn't get replication to work properly. I think this is a bug. What I ended up doing is to manually replicate the root folders first, then the datasets. It's tedious but it was the only way to get it to replicate the whole pool.