Remote NUT "Capacity" disappeared with 9.2.1.6-RELEASE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPlumber

Patron
I'm not completely certain because I only noticed it now but:

I am using pfSense to remotely monitor NUT on my FreeNAS box with a usb connection to an APC BackUPS 550G configured thusly:
Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 7.41.16 PM.JPG

(password and email only changed to protect the innocent)

Previous to 9.2.1.6-RELEASE under 9.2.1.5-RELEASE the pfSsense remote NUT monitoring page showed the "Capacity" used of the UPS as well as estimated runtime, voltages etc. Now that parameter has disappeared but everything else remains unchanged. Same UPS, same USB connection, same pfSense version (2.1.4-RELEASE) etc.

Here's the current UPS readout:
Screen Shot 2014-07-15 at 7.46.19 PM.JPG

There used to be a second bar above the "Batter Charge" for "Capacity.

Is a puzzlement.

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
Interesting. I'll be curious what the resolution of this is.

panz

Guru
I'm using the same configuration, but reversed: pfSense is the Master and FreeNAS is the slave.

panz

Guru
@DaPlumber please reverse your setup (pfSense Master and FreeNAS Slave) and let us know the results.

DaPlumber

Patron

DaPlumber

Patron
@DaPlumber please reverse your setup (pfSense Master and FreeNAS Slave) and let us know the results.

Um, Since FreeNAS doesn't have the GUI UPS readout that's a little difficult. :p

I originally started that way around (UPS on pfSENSE), but ironically switched to the UPS plugged into FreeNAS BECAUSE I was getting more detailed information from its NUT with zero config on my part than I got with pfSense and a lot of config.v:(

panz

Guru
I was just asking you to try a test :)

DaPlumber

Patron
I was just asking you to try a test :)

I try not to do tests on what are, essentially, family production systems. Family members complain...

I will get to it as soon as I can get a:
RoundTuit.jpg

DaPlumber

Patron
This just gets weirder: We had a power failure and for the duration of running on battery the "capacity" graph came back! Running on wall juice it disappeared again.

I am officially befuddled. :confused:

Obviously some more testing is needed in my copious amounts of spare time... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.