Reinstall default jail templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo

Cadet
Hi, I recently tried to install chouchpotato. That didn't work out very well and I deleted the plugin to try again. This time it gave me an error saying there already was a template with this name. So I deleted all the default templates thinking it would install them again as it always does the first time installing a plugin/jail. It doesn't :(. I'm new to freenas and I've got no idea how to get them back. This is what I get when trying to install a plugin:

Environment:

Software Version: FreeNAS-9.2.1.4-RELEASE-x64 (a688538)
Request Method: POST
Request URL: http://192.168.1.14/plugins/plugin/...bf85d27f834a912aba0e20cf2f99f3b6b4aeda1199db/

Traceback:
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in get_response
107. response = middleware_method(request, callback, callback_args, callback_kwargs)
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/freeadmin/middleware.py" in process_view
158. return login_required(view_func)(request, *view_args, **view_kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/contrib/auth/decorators.py" in _wrapped_view
22. return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/plugins/views.py" in install_available
254. jail = new_default_plugin_jail(plugin.unixname)
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/jails/utils.py" in new_default_plugin_jail
586. template = JailTemplate.objects.get(jt_name='pluginjail')
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/manager.py" in get
151. return self.get_queryset().get(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py" in get
307. self.model._meta.object_name)

Exception Type: DoesNotExist at /plugins/plugin/install/1404d001f58a76417627bf85d27f834a912aba0e20cf2f99f3b6b4aeda1199db/

Exception Value: JailTemplate matching query does not exist.

D

dlavigne

Please create a bug report at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here. The system should either be grabbing the default template or, if it does not, should prevent you from deleting the default templates.

Status
Not open for further replies.