RC2 not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Bravin

Contributor
hello all

just installed 11.2 RC2 all menus with the exception of system and dashboard are not populated. I can no longer see my pools my users, my jails and my snapshots. I tried to re-import the disks to no avail

do i reset to factory from the console or did i forget to do something?

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Clear your browser cache.

William Bravin

Contributor
Clear your browser cache.

thank you it worked after restarting the browser and the gui

now: I used to map my data sets in windows network because i could not see freenas under network in explorer. (This is an issue with Microsoft win 10 build 1810)

however i could access the shared data with no problems. i used to use root and freenas as login (added to my credentials). now when a click on a map drive the pop credential windows pops up and using the same login set, it will not allow access to my shares. I get an error " i do not have permission to use this network resource"

no changes have been done to user or shared data

BTW we are thinking to ride our bikes to Portugal next summer (can't wait)

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
That might also be a bug in Windows 10 1810. Do note, however, that accessing shares as root is rarely something you want to do.

William Bravin

Contributor
Thank you for your comment. I would agree, however in this learning phase i would want to use the KISS system as much as possible unit i get it to work flawlessly. Then I would expand the functionality using baby steps and move to a supermicro mb solution by next spring

Status
Not open for further replies.