radarr does not rename files/folders with video codec type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwayneson

Dabbler
Hi all,
Thank you in advance for your support.
I used the web GUI in freenas 11.2 to install the plugins for radarr, sonarr and transmission. I seem to have everything working fine for all 3 except that for some reason radarr does not add the video codec to the file or folder name when using the rename feature, with any of the {MediaInfo ....} options such as attached photo. It doesnt work for existing movies that I imported or for new movies obtained through radarr. See example of renaming attempt attached, you can see it does everything apart from the video codec type. This is the same for all movies. It works fine in Sonarr for TV episodes with the exact same settings (to my knowledge).
Any advice would be greatly appreciated please.
Thank you
Jarrad

Attachments

• movie naming.png
    movie naming.png
    24 KB · Views: 496
  • folder naming example.png
    folder naming example.png
    241.4 KB · Views: 619

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Actually, how can I request for the plugin to be updated to the latest version of radarr?
I believe that may solve my problem.
Thank you
Have a look in Radarr under System / Updates

If you see the update from November 13 with 'installed' in green next to it, you're good.

Last edited:

Dwayneson

Dabbler
It wasn't the latest version.
The install update function wouldn't work initially but I solved it. The error I got was "Startup folder not writable by user 'radarr'. I opened a shell and used the following

jls (to show jail#)
jexec jail# tcsh
chown -R radarr:radarr /usr/local/share/radarr
chown -R radarr:radarr /usr/local/radarr

Then the update worked.

I am still having the same problem though so I will ask on github and discord as you previously advised.
Thank you

Dwayneson

Dabbler
So, my next advice from discord is to install "libmediainfo".
I also got told that the version of mono is old and may as well be updated.
I am struggling to find out how to do either of these things. Does anyone know how or where I could find out please?

Just checked. I have libmediainfo version 18.08.1 installed already. Hmmm... the investigation continues.

Last edited:

sretalla