PTP Win10 <-> FreeNAS SMB share not visible on Win10

oor

Cadet
I have a win10 OS on a machine named BLACK which I want to connect to FreeNAS on a FREENAS-MINI-2.0 named MNEMOSYNE. BLACK has two NICs, one being part of a Windows AD domain, the other dedicated to the connection to MNEMOSYNE. I want the connection between MNEMOSYNE and BLACK to be a PTP (Point-To-Point) connection, no router, no switch, just NIC-to-NIC and one-cable. MNEMOSYNE should be visible only from BLACK. The domain network is 192.168.173.0/24 and the PTP network is 192.168.19.32/28. MNEMOSYNE's FreeNAS web server is fully accessible from BLACK, so the network connection as such seems quite OK. However I try to configure MNMOSYNE, no shares show up in BLACK. It seems to me that I have a SMB problem. Can anybody give me a FreeNAS configuration cookbook making me able to achieve what I want to?

oor

Cadet
Maybe those problems are related. I am not sufficiently skilled to creep deep down into the technicalities of the problem. And I do not have I have tried some of the remedies mentioned in the links, but in vain. Downgrading to SMB.v1 is no option. I am also not sure that I have the Win10 version in question. (I have: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 10.0.17763 Build 17763) So, what do I do, then? Is there a new version of FreeNAS that solves the problem?