Problems with web interface for managing my TrueNAS

Brostin

Cadet
Greetings to the Forum,
I can no longer reach the web interface for managing my TrueNAS. Probably everything occurred following a blackout but I'm not sure of this.
Currently, in an attempt to open the web interface of the server, the TrueNAS system responds to me with the following message: Wind Manage Web Server Error report: Server Error: 501 Not Implemented - No RPM for this combination of URL and method - /ui/session /signin. Can you help me ? Thank you

Attachments

• Cattura_error_truenas.JPG
    Cattura_error_truenas.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 17

Apollo

Wizard
Greetings to the Forum,
I can no longer reach the web interface for managing my TrueNAS. Probably everything occurred following a blackout but I'm not sure of this.
Currently, in an attempt to open the web interface of the server, the TrueNAS system responds to me with the following message: Wind Manage Web Server Error report: Server Error: 501 Not Implemented - No RPM for this combination of URL and method - /ui/session /signin. Can you help me ? Thank you
Hi @Brostin,
None of those error messages are based on TrueNAS CORE.
I am wondering if you are having issues with TrueNAS SCALE instead (RPM is Linux specific I believe).

Can you post your system specs?

Brostin

Cadet
I apologize to the Forum but I have just discovered that a colleague has assigned the TrueNAS IP, believing it to be free, to another device. Thank you for your kind feedback and I'm sorry but I didn't imagine such an event could happen. A greeting

Apollo

Wizard
I apologize to the Forum but I have just discovered that a colleague has assigned the TrueNAS IP, believing it to be free, to another device. Thank you for your kind feedback and I'm sorry but I didn't imagine such an event could happen. A greeting
No worries.
How is life near the Mer Méditerranée?

Brostin

Cadet
My country certainly enjoys a mild and sunny climate. It's fine. I live in La Spezia, a seaside city, near the Cinque Terre. I think you know. :smile:

Apollo

Wizard
My country certainly enjoys a mild and sunny climate. It's fine. I live in La Spezia, a seaside city, near the Cinque Terre. I think you know. :smile:
I wasn't aware of the specifics, but looking at your profile did provide enough information to narrow it down to La Spezia on map, as you have mentioned.
Being French myself, I understand what it takes to live in the vicinity of the Mer Méditerranée. I am however not familiar with the Cinque Terre ethymology or origin of the expression. It is french regardless.
Not quite a paradise, but closer to it than any one else, otherwise.