Problem Updating from FreeNAS to TruNAS

Hi Everyone

Im here for trying to find help for my upgrade problem, I´m trying to update my system from FreeNAS 11.3-U3 to TruNAS version that is giving me in the Update Train, every apears to download and installed with out a problem but when the system reboot to apply the update, it boot with the samen FreeNAS version as previous, and in the boot enviroment apears the update ready to be booted at the next reboot, but when i reboot the system again, is still the same version and the Boot Enviroment still apears the same as the image shown.

1658513397870.png

Is there any thing i can do to solve this?

I tried to delete the BE and trying to download the update from the train, but is still the same problem.

Thanks for any comment

Regards

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
Please describe your system hardware, per the Forum Rules. By any chance, are you using a thumb drive as your boot volume? Or have you mirrored your boot volume?

An alternate upgrade methodology is to save your config under System->General, with your secrets and keys. Then clean-install to the latest TrueNAS. Finally, in System->General, upload your saved config to restore your system settings.

Note, you'll probably have to delete and recreate all your plugins/jails. Remember to look over the release notes for all the versions in between.