PostgresSQL DB and Network configuration w pgAdmin 4.

RKMStudios

Dabbler
After a restart of my server, I have been unable to get pgADmin running in the jail again. pgsql runs fine, but when I attempt to start pgAdmin, I get this error:

Code:
root@postgresql:~ # source ~/py3-venv-pgadmin/bin/activate.csh
(py3-venv-pgadmin) root@postgresql:~ # python3 ~/py3-venv-pgadmin/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pgadmin4/pgAdmin4.py &
[1] 13743
(py3-venv-pgadmin) root@postgresql:~ # Starting pgAdmin 4. Please navigate to http://10.0.1.15:5050 in your browser.
 * Serving Flask app "pgadmin" (lazy loading)
 * Environment: production
   WARNING: Do not use the development server in a production environment.
   Use a production WSGI server instead.
 * Debug mode: off
2020-08-12 12:23:05,598: ERROR  flask.app:      Error starting the app server: (<class 'OSError'>, OSError(49, "Can't assign requested address"), <traceback object at 0x80e5c5f08>)

So the Postgres DB is usually mounted at 10.0.1.15, but I believe that error is telling me that it can't be assigned. Im not sure what changed. My jail is currently set to DHCP and has the address 10.0.1.17. I think that could be the issue, it actually needs to be 10.0.1.15. Is that the case?

If I try manually assigning the IP, it says the ip is already in use by the interface. So I look at my two interfaces and they are set to 10.0.1.142 and 10.0.1.15. I have tried setting the second interface to a static IP but it won't let me pick anything else and throws the error of being on the same network as the 1st interface. And yet, if I leave the 2nd interface set to DHCP, it sets itself to 10.0.1.15.

I'm a complete mood when it comes to networking stuff and I just cant figure out how to get a static IP on the 2nd interface.