Plugins won't install, "Error: Unable to find template!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

josecuervo

Dabbler
I didn't change any settings so I'm not sure what's causing this. Updating to the latest version didn't fix it. It happens with every plugin. The plugin looks like it's installing fine and then when it's close to finishing I get the error. Existing plugins work fine.

A guy earlier had the same error but I didn't understand his solution and he hasn't responded.
See here: https://forums.freenas.org/index.ph...-error-while-trying-to-install-plugins.28890/

Thanks Guys!

Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 4.36.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 4.32.26 PM.png

Last edited:

josecuervo

Dabbler
Ok so after some troubleshooting with a good man on IRC and no success I just completely deleted the entire jails dataset. Still! No Success. I get the same error.

Even if no one responds I'll keep the thread updated incase someone else runs into this problem.

Last edited:

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
I wonder if you have a networking problem. I'm not sure how I would even start debugging this.

josecuervo

Dabbler
Ok so I reinstalled FreeNAS and it works just fine now! Still no idea what it was. Uploading my old config file makes stop working again. C'est la vie

josecuervo

Dabbler
Ok so the fresh install worked fine for like a week or so but now the problem has returned. No idea what caused it again.

goodentree

Cadet
havehing the same issue. I ran the command from the article you posted earlier (article) and get the following

[root@freenas] ~# warden template create -nick pluginjail -tar http://download.freenas.org/jails/9.3/x64/freenas-pluginjail-9.3-RELEASE.tgz
ERROR: A template with this nickname already exists!

My plugin install attempts get to about 40% checking plugins....
Then stops and I get the "Unable to find template!"

I have 18 gigs of backups on my server, so I'm terrified to do a fresh install. Without being able to reinstall the plex I removed when troubleshooting this, my family is going crazy without their movies

Status
Not open for further replies.