Plugin upgrade button persists after BE rollback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axemann

Dabbler
Hi guys,

Upgraded from 9.10.1-U4 to 9.10.2 last week, and also updated a couple of plugins (SAB and Emby) just after the FN upgrade. Well, lo and behold, my 9.10.2 BE decided to fall over and rather than spend the time to figure out what went wrong, I re-activated the U4 BE and re-applied the 9.10.2 update (which has been running fine so far). The only problem with my config now is that the U4 BE was prior to the plugin updates, so now I have 'Update' buttons next to the two plugins I updated after the b0rked 9.10.2 BE issue. The plugins are updated, but FN thinks they still need to be, since I stupidly didn't back up my config after doing either the FN or plugin updates. :(

My question is: Is there a location in the freenas-v1.db or elsewhere that I can update to tell the system that those two plugins are indeed up-to-date, or does this scenario warrant nuking both plugins and reinstalling them?

My apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, or if this is the wrong section. Mods feel free to shuffle it to the right place if not.

Thanks!

Axemann

Dabbler
Not yet. I was hoping one of the old-timers (ha!) would see this and chime in, but I'm going to troll the Google a bit more to see if I can uncover anything. Otherwise it's backup-and-reinstall for those two plugins.

Status
Not open for further replies.