Plugin Missing After Command line install

TheDooD

Cadet
Hello,

I am new to the FreeNas/TrueNas environment, and only a beginner when it comes to FreeBSD/Linux. Apologize in advance if this question/answer was already posted in the forum, but I wasn't able to find anything on it after searching for some time.

I installed a few plugins (Radarr/Sonarr) using a command line install (and they're running fine - can access their web interfaces). I guess I was expecting these would auto-populate as installed plugins on the Truenas web interface, but they haven't. Is there something I am missing in order to get these to show up as installed plugins, or am I screwed because I used a command line install?

Appreciate any direction/help on this one!

Welcome to the Forums!

It would be helpful to link the tutorial you used. You likely installled additional software in a jail, but that doesn't necessarily make it a plugin. Do these show in the Jails section?

TheDooD

Cadet
Thanks for your response! Good call, I should have linked to the tutorial.

I did install using pkg in a shell session in the jail. I attached an image of the jails screen on web ui.

Attachments

• jails.JPG
    jails.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 124
Yep, radar/sonar is installed as a plain jail. Nothing wrong with that, but it won't show in the plugins section.