Plugin files missing after download

Status
Not open for further replies.

carleycr

Patron
I'm still trying to figure out how to change my dataset from windows to unix. The reason for doing this is for permissions reasons and my plugins not wanting to download to certain folders.

While I still haven't fixed this, Sab continues to download files automatically running the nzbtomedia post processing script. I'm glad it's doing this, however, the path it's suppose to be writing to, the file doesn't exist. It's like it vanished. Below is an example it completed successfully to a path. Any ideas?
Code:
[09:33:38] [INFO]::MAIN: Loading config from [/usr/local/share/nzbToMedia/autoProcessMedia.cfg]
[09:33:38] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking database structure...
[09:33:38] [INFO]::MAIN: Checking if git needs an update
[09:33:39] [INFO]::MAIN: There is a newer version available  (you're 157 commits behind)
[09:33:39] [INFO]::MAIN: nzbToMedia Version:c50957d0b4683a125df039329d8f90df630d4e28 Branch:master (FreeBSD 10.3-STABLE)
[09:33:39] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[09:33:39] [INFO]::MAIN: ## ..::[nzbToMedia.py]::.. ##
[09:33:39] [INFO]::MAIN: #########################################################
[09:33:39] [INFO]::MAIN: Script triggered from SABnzbd
[09:33:39] [WARNING]::MAIN: Data from SABnzbd queue could not be parsed
[09:33:39] [WARNING]::MAIN: Data from SABnzbd history could not be parsed
[09:33:39] [INFO]::MAIN: Auto-detected SECTION:SickBeard
[09:33:39] [INFO]::MAIN: Calling SickBeard:tv to post-process:*FILE*.nzb
[09:33:39] [INFO]::MAIN: Attempting to auto-detect tv fork
[09:33:39] [INFO]::MAIN: SickBeard:tv fork auto-detection successful ...
[09:33:39] [INFO]::MAIN: SickBeard:tv fork set to sickragetv
[09:33:39] [INFO]::MAIN: FLATTEN: Flattening directory: /mnt/media/downloads/sabnzbd/complete/tv/*FILE*
[09:33:39] [INFO]::TRANSCODER: Checking [*FILE*] for corruption, please stand by ...
[09:33:40] [INFO]::TRANSCODER: SUCCESS: [*FILE*] has no corruption.
[09:33:40] [POSTPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: SUCCESS: The download succeeded, sending a post-process request
[09:33:40] [POSTPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: Manual post processing task for /mnt/media/downloads/sabnzbd/complete/tv/*FILE* was added to the queue
[09:33:40] [POSTPROCESS]::SICKBEARD: <br\><span class='hidden'>Processing succeeded</span>
[09:33:40] [INFO]::CLEANDIR: Doing Forceful Clean of /mnt/media/downloads/sabnzbd/complete/tv/*FILE*
[09:33:40] [INFO]::MAIN: Deleting /mnt/media/downloads/sabnzbd/complete/tv/*FILE*
[09:33:40] [INFO]::MAIN: The /usr/local/share/nzbToMedia/nzbToMedia.py script completed successfully.
SickBeard: Successfully post-processed *FILE*

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
you need to update nzbtomedia
sickrage did an update that now does queued post-processing which improves a lot of things on their side, but nzbtomedia needs to know not to clean up the downloads I immediately

cd /usr/local/share/nzbToMedia
git pull
chown -R media:media

carleycr

Patron
you need to update nzbtomedia
sickrage did an update that now does queued post-processing which improves a lot of things on their side, but nzbtomedia needs to know not to clean up the downloads I immediately

cd /usr/local/share/nzbToMedia
git pull
chown -R media:media
Thanks! This seems to have worked. The next question is, now that Sab is successfully downloading into the correct folder, it's creating a new folder. Example, download should go into Season04 folder, but it's creating a Season 04 folder, with the added space. I looked in the Sab settings under sorting and I don't have anything enabled. Should I? If so, how should I set it up to find the existing folder/file? Thanks again in advance.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
if you are using nzbToMedia the renaming is being done by sickrage. you configure omyour desired nameing there. you can then click preview rename to change the name of existing files.

carleycr

Patron
if you are using nzbToMedia the renaming is being done by sickrage. you configure omyour desired nameing there. you can then click preview rename to change the name of existing files.
Thanks Joshua. That worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.