Plex videos not starting in browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrMuppet

Contributor
Hi,
I moved my old jail plex installation to iocage following the tutorial ressource section. Plex is starting normally and all videos are found. If I start a video via Android app in local Wlan everything is normal. But when I try to play in browser or via app in external network, the videos just don't start.
At the beginning there was a problem with a transcoding folder that was not writable. Now this corrected and the transcoding folding is temporarily filled up with files.
But there are still no files that play in browser. I only get a shaka 1001 error. Seems to be some http error.
What can I do to find a solution?

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

D

dlavigne

Were you able to resolve this? If not what is the full text of the error?

mrMuppet

Contributor
I tried a lot more: With locale videos, saved in the jail, there are no problems. Only the Videos linked via fstab i have problems. They don't start! Even tautulli tells me they would be played, but the player in the browser stays "the rotating wheel". I even tried it with a new setup freenas system. but its the same behaviour.
I saw that my warden jail (working) uses vnet but don't get it working in iocage. And there is no vnet-tutorial anywhere! Can anyone help me to install it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.