Plex jail disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwo57

Cadet
In my NAS installation, I have plex media server plugin set up. It has been running all fine and dandy until recently the Plex jail disappeared on the freenas GUI and subsequently the plugin would not start.

I checked the local storage folder and the jail is still there in the location. I'm not able to uninstall the Plex plugin as it returns an error that the jail is not found.

I did a bit of searching and tried to save the jail configuration and that didn't work.

Help!!!

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Hardware specs and FreeNAS version please.

rwo57

Cadet
Hello, info as follows. I tried upgrading to a newer NAS version to see if it fixed the problem (it didn't)

Build FreeNAS-11.1-U5
Platform Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Memory 16034MB

nojohnny101

Wizard
That is not acceptable for full Hardware specs. What board are you using? are you running on bare metal? have you tried rolling back to a previous version of FreeNAS where it was working?

Did you change something around the time that plex stopped working? You've given us very little information about what you have tried insofar as troubleshooting and other relevant details. The more information you provide, the better we can assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.