pcbsd pbi installation process in 9.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikke

Contributor
Hi,

I'm new to pcbsd plugin installs. I can't get it to find and download stuff. I know I'm using RC, which is not supposed to work perfectly. But I wanted to point out there is piece of documentation missing on how to use pcbsd plugins.

I created a jail, added pbi repo to it, and added url into pbi conf file. It still won't donwload stuff:

add pcbsd repo
----------------------------------------------------
# wget -O pcbsd.rpo --no-check-certificate "https://github.com/pcbsd/pcbsd/blob/master/src-sh/pbi-manager/repo/pcbsd.rpo?raw=true"
# pbi_addrepo pcbsd.rpo

then added url which is also missing from the clean jail:
# cat >/usr/local/share/pcbsd/conf/pbi-mirror<<EOF
ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/mirror
EOF

and this let me browse and find stuff from pcbsd repo, but fails installing due incorrect url. To me it looks like that I use 9 instead of 9.1 url, how to fix that?

To install this PBI:
# pbi_add --rArch amd64 --repo 001 -r MariaDB

root@putka:/mnt/ikraid/ikke/pcbsd # pbi_add -r MariaDB

07/20 12:50:10 [NOTICE] ServerStat file /root/.pcbsd-aria-stat-amd64 loaded successfully.
[#794e15 0B/0B CN:1 DL:0B]
07/20 12:50:12 [ERROR] CUID#6 - Download aborted. URI=ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/mirror/databases/mariadb-server/9/x64/mariadb-5.3.12-amd64.pbi
Exception: [AbstractCommand.cc:314] errorCode=3 URI=ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/mirror/databases/mariadb-server/9/x64/mariadb-5.3.12-amd64.pbi
-> [FtpNegotiationCommand.cc:299] errorCode=3 Resource not found

07/20 12:50:12 [NOTICE] Download GID#794e15e707299036 not complete: /usr/pbi/.mariadb-5.3.12-amd64.pbi

07/20 12:50:12 [NOTICE] ServerStat file /root/.pcbsd-aria-stat-amd64 saved successfully.

Download Results:
gid |stat|avg speed |path/URI
======+====+===========+=======================================================
794e15|ERR | 0B/s|/usr/pbi/.mariadb-5.3.12-amd64.pbi

Status Legend:
(ERR):error occurred.

aria2 will resume download if the transfer is restarted.
If there are any errors, then see the log file. See '-l' option in help/man page for details.
Download Failed:
ERROR: Failed downloading PBI

For reminder to add this to doc, I created a ticket: http://support.freenas.org/ticket/2409

Thanks,

ikke

D

dlavigne

This was a bug that was introduced when PC-BSD switched to a CDN. It should have since been fixed in a later build.

Status
Not open for further replies.