Path to nextcloud config.php to add trusted domain?

chri5

Explorer
I've read a few threads about this but all are dead ends or obfuscated.

I have nextcloud installed via truecharts apps. I need to edit the config.php file to add a trusted domain. I am happy editing the file I just can't find or get to it.

Can someone tell me the path and which shell I should be in?

truecharts

Guru
Please be aware we do not offer support here.

What you've asked has been answered quite a few time before by our support staff, you should be able to use the discord search to find it in the log. Or, if you cannot find it, file your own support ticket towards our support staff.

chri5

Explorer
Please be aware we do not offer support here.

What you've asked has been answered quite a few time before by our support staff, you should be able to use the discord search to find it in the log. Or, if you cannot find it, file your own support ticket towards our support staff.
Thanks, I'm not familiar with discord. I ended up nuking the app and reinstalling it with ingress and my sub domain from the start. It got around my issue but it would have been a lot easier if someone told me where the config.php file was.

truecharts

Guru
Thanks, I'm not familiar with discord. I ended up nuking the app and reinstalling it with ingress and my sub domain from the start. It got around my issue but it would have been a lot easier if someone told me where the config.php file was.

Yes and no, "its in the PVC, which is not accessable from the host by default" wouldn't be easier on you.
Which in return would mean we would need to point out our support staff again. ;-)

I know it’s a bit old thread but I was looking for an answer to this question and I found it here
It’s a more logical way to add/remove trusted domains to Nextcloud inside Truenas Jail

truecharts

Guru
I know it’s a bit old thread but I was looking for an answer to this question and I found it here
It’s a more logical way to add/remove trusted domains to Nextcloud inside Truenas Jail

Does not apply and should not be tried on TrueCharts.