NextCloud trusted domains TrueNas Scale

elizzit

Dabbler
Hi everyone! I'm trying to set up my trusted domains in NextCloud but i can't find the file config.php. I've searched in everywhere, also in this path /mnt/[your poolname]/iocage/jails/nextcloud/root/usr/local/www/nextcloud/config/ and I also tryed with the command "find config.php" and it won't find anything. How can i do?
I'm using the last update of TrueNAS SCALE and also of NextCloud

danb35

Hall of Famer
Well, you certainly wouldn't find anything useful for SCALE in any iocage directory; that would be something under CORE. In SCALE the config file would be somewhere inside the docker container. Are you using the "official" Nextcloud app, or the Truecharts app?

elizzit

Dabbler
100% sure

1658666630308.png

elizzit

Dabbler
well, I need to add a trusted domain for accessing it from outside my home network

danb35

Hall of Famer
Why not set that as part of the app settings?
1658670250863.png

I'm sure you could change config.php inside the container itself, but those changes would almost certainly be overwritten at the next update.

Krautmaster

Explorer
Why not set that as part of the app settings?
View attachment 57088

I'm sure you could change config.php inside the container itself, but those changes would almost certainly be overwritten at the next update.

how to add multiple trusted IPs / Domains there? I mean, id like to have it accessible from domain.com and fro my local networks IP... Can u provide an example? thx