[Owncloud plugin] changing document root

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
you need to edit
/usr/pbi/owncloud-amd64/etc/apache24/Includes/owncloud.conf

as for what you need to change I'm sure it's documented in the owncloud docs or Apache docs.

Perfect that worked.

So you change the alias from / to /owncloud

You then have to add your new domain as a trusted domain

Is there any way to edit the plugins menu in the side bar for owncloud? since i changed it to use /owncloud the shortcut doesn't work

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Perfect that worked.

So you change the alias from / to /owncloud

You then have to add your new domain as a trusted domain
Awesome, glad it was easy enough.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Is there any way to edit the plugins menu in the side bar for owncloud? since i changed it to use /owncloud the shortcut doesn't work
You mean the dropdown with Files / Activity / etc... ?
I sure owncloud is modular enough to adjust these links based on the accessed webroot. Can you confirm they don't work using a fresh browser?

er no, in the freenas sidebar, under plugins, it lists the owncloud plugin. Now when i click it, i get the pop up "Owncloud can be found here, or securily here, by default" how do i change the underlying links to point to my new setup?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
er no, in the freenas sidebar, under plugins, it lists the owncloud plugin. Now when i click it, i get the pop up "Owncloud can be found here, or securily here, by default" how do i change the underlying links to point to my new setup?
ahh, that is hardcoded in the freenas plugin. You could edit the file /usr/pbi/owncloud-amd64/owncloudUI/freenas/templates/open.html but this file would be overwritten by and freenas plugin updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.