Only initial replication works, only manual snapshots after that

G4nd4lf

Cadet
Hello,

Background
I am trying to get automated replications working from one TrueNAS system to another. It works fine if I manually specify snapshots but automatic ones just do not work for whatever reason. The latest thing I tried was creating a replication task from scratch with only the "basic" setup method. I allowed it to create it's own snapshot task instead me creating a snapshot task manually.

Main Issue
The issue is, once I change the original dataset, the automatic snapshot works but the replication task does not care and doesn't update accordingly. I thought maybe it was because my NAS time and computer time aren't matching up, but I have it trying to do this every hour. Any advice would be appreciated, I've been tearing hair out over this for a few months. I haven't tried updating to Bluefish yet, as the machine I am trying to backup is in another part of the country and troubleshooting issues would be difficult.

Specs (Local System)
OS Version: TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.4
Hardware: Custom PC repurposed for NAS

Specs (Remote System)
OS Version: TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.4
Hardware: Refurbished Dell R510

Photos
Snapshot Task - Detailing my automatic snapshot task (this works, I can see new snapshots are saved at midnight)
Replications Task_{1,2} - Uses the snapshot task to update (does not work).

Attachments

• Replication Task_1.jpg
    Replication Task_1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Replication Task_2.jpg
    Replication Task_2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Sanpshot Task.jpg
    Sanpshot Task.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 67