No plugins list

Status
Not open for further replies.

kloon

Dabbler
I am kinda sick with this issue as no one can solve this issue after months.

Maybe it is something on the freenas side and no one wants to admit it. Things don't break then work then break repeatedly until you change settings and I've not even touched that server in at least a week now yet the plugins suddenly worked.

If it's any consolation, there aren't that many plugins anyhow :)

pirateghost

Unintelligible Geek
That's weird. I haven't had issues with plugins or jails at all. I have been playing around with them for a few weeks and never got that error.

As some have said, it seems to be a random behavior. I haven't been near the machine in days yet the plugins work the last few times I've clicked on the options. Prior to that, no matter what I tried, it didn't work. Of course the very first things done were to check that DNS/resolving was working fine which it was.

Mystery? No idea, I'm not a developer, only an end user.

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
I'm experiencing this behavior now too. I've been on 9.3 since it came out and I'm on the latest update. Takes forever for my installed plugins to show up as well. The plugins list just shows "No entry has been found". Never had this behavior before but then again I haven't looked at the plugin list in quite some time.

I have several jails all functional and 2 functioning plugins, Plex and Transmission, that all work just fine. Just updated them all today in fact.

Last edited:
I wish I could say 'Oh, it was my fault, I did something stupid' but this really is a mystery and likely a bug even though someone tells me it cannot be :).
The fact is that such behaviors do not come and go on their own unless it is a bug or something wonky.

So far, ever since the plugins started showing up, they have continued doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.