the list does not appear to install plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same problem. Upgraded to 9.1.2.5 and installed PlexMedia Server no issues. Went back to the list of available plugins to grab Transmission and the list is empty. Rebooted server, multiple refreshes, nothing. Hope someone may have some ideas but still researching possible causes.

Shiroi Kage

Explorer
I'm having the same problem.
I tried going through to the repository's URL in "configure" and found that everything there, at least for the 64x, has an "amd" label on it. Could it be that because no "Intel" files are there for some reason that Intel systems are not loading the list? Or am I just crazy?

D

dlavigne

Could it be that because no "Intel" files are there for some reason that Intel systems are not loading the list?

Nope, that's just an unfortunate naming convention which means 64-bit.

DavidK

Dabbler
Having the same problem. Network config seems good but cannot load plugins

lapenr

Cadet
Seeing same issue.

Getting this error with the URL suggested:
  • Unable to set repository: HTTPConnectionPool(host='www.freenas.org', port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /downloads/plugins%20/%209/x64/pbi-meta/pbi-repo.rpo (Caused by : [Errno 8] hostname nor servname provided, or not known)
I am on 9.2.1.5 rel x64

Installed Plex plug in is fine but when I select Plugins>Available I see "No entry has been found"

ideas?

D

dlavigne

Please create a ticket at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here.

Status
Not open for further replies.