No plexmediaserver-plexpass in repository?

bbaldwin81

Cadet
I ran into an issue today trying to update to the newest plexmediaserver-plexpass-1.19.1.2645,
When I ran pkg upgrade plexmediaserver-plexpass I got a message saying there is no such package in the repository.
In the past I've gotten messages that i was already on the latest version...and I know it takes a while for the ports to get updated, so I don't fret about it...but I didn't expect the package to not be in the repo at all....and yes I ran an update first.

The other thing about this that bothers me is that when I do 'pkg version' in plex jail I get:
pkg-1.14.2 = (so I know I'm on the latest version package manager)
plexmediaserver-plexpass-1.18.9.2571 ? (it doesn't know because there's no package in repo)

but when I check a different jail I get:
pkg-1.13.2 = (also up to date package manager?)

How can package manager be 2 different versions in 2 different jails and be up to date in both?
Just wondering if the package manager issue could be related to the plex thing.
I'm a bit new to some of this stuff, hopefully someone can easily explain what is a mystery to me. Thanks in advance.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
1.19.1 is broken. Wait for the update in a couple days. Or build it from ports yourself if you really need it.

bbaldwin81

Cadet
Thanks Yeah...I knew it was broken. I'm not in a hurry or anything...This whole thing started when I downloaded the broken version a few days ago and then rolled it back.
it's just that in the other jail where package manager is 1.13.2, if I attempt to install plexmediaserver-plexpass it shows me that it is there in the repo. But in my plex jail where pkg manager is 1.14.2 it's saying that its not in the repo at all. So my concern is that something happened with pkg manager in my jail and I've lost the ability to upgrade plex at all through pkg manager.