Nextcloud Plugin upgrade broken for some time - stuck on v17 11.2-RELEASE-p15

TheRosss

Cadet
Hello fellow TrueNAS community.

I'm excited to make my first post, and ask if anyone has any idea of how to quick solve my problem I have.

On times of FreeNAS I've isntalled a NextCloud plugin, which meanwhile has quite a few configurations, and therefore I don't want to start from scratch.

So, here's the situation:
I was running NextCloud for some time now, and I wanted to upgrade it from NextCloud 17 to 20.
I tried the update function through the plugin menu - this led to NextCloud not to work anymore, resulting in a fat 503 error.
The NextCloud Jail is running on 11.2-RELEASE-p15, and I thought - OK, I'll upgrade to TrueNAS, and then try again to update the NExtCloud plugin via the UI.
Unfortunately without success. Even the command "iocage upgrade nextcloud -r 12.2-RELEASE" incl. update through the UI afterwards did not solve my problem. NextCloud gets completely messed-up and I'm not really sure that it is fixable.

So, is there any other known method of how I can upgrade my NextCloud (or even migrate everything to a new jail) without having to setup every single user account and permission?

Thank you very much for reading this :)

Cheers,
Ross