NextCloud Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

varcal

Explorer
I am using FreeNAS 11 and I had NextCloud working great and for some reason I can't get to my NextCloud know in jail iso says it is started and in plug in it is also started but know if I reboot my system it will not start on its own I have to go to plugin and start it it use to start on its own and when I go to the address of my nextcloud I just get a blank page now errors

I only use 2 plugins nextcloud and plex and plex also is not working plex I can't start in the plugins wit will not start

I do not understand why it stopped working it was working one day the next it was not working

Ceetan

Contributor
I have a similar problem.
My nextcloud jail instalation (iocage) running fine for about a day, but when I rebooted the server, the jail would not start, and can not be started.

Code:

mount_nullfs: /mnt/iocage/jails/nextcloud/root/mnt/files: Resource deadlock avoided
jail: /sbin/mount -t nullfs -o rw /mnt/tank/nextcloud/files /mnt/iocage/jails/nextcloud/root/mnt/files: failed

Any ideas what could be wrong?

I foloowed this guide to install it

https://forums.freenas.org/index.ph...th-all-checks-passed.58634/page-5#post-429480

Last edited:
D

dlavigne

Were you able to resolve this? Did the update to U1 help?

Ceetan

Contributor
I managed to solve my problem. For some reason, the files systems had not unmounted at shot down over IPMI (really odd). A Forced unmount resolved the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.