NextCloud error file path

NAVI

Dabbler
Truenas core
Version: truenas-13.0-u4
Intel(r) core(tm) i5 8500 could @ 3.00GHz

15.8 gb memory (8.2gb free, zfs cache 2.2gb, services 5.3gb)

Let me start by saying I'm very much a novice. I'm happy to read the manual for the answer if you can narrow it down to a concept I understand. Below is the error I'm getting I believe it's telling me 2 things hopefully with assistance it'll make more sense as to what I actually need to do to move forward.

1.(error) It sounds like the private key is having an issue writing to the location. I'm not at all sure. (I did attempt to locate in the file explorer under my server the file path it listed in the error but didn't see it)

2. (Warning) a friendly suggestion to turn ssl on I assume this isn't preventing me from installing NextCloud but rather a highly recommended adjustment.

Error: Nextcloud Had a failure exception: runtime error message: last 10 lines ++ writing new private key to
'/usr/local/etc/letsencrypy/live/truenas/server.key' ----- signature ok subject =O = Truenas(next cloud), cn = local host getting CA private key mysqladmin: [warning] using a password on command line interface can be insecure. Warning since password will be sent to server in Plain text, use ssl connection To ensure your password is safety. Mysql: [warning] Using a password on the,nd line interface can be insecure partial plug in destroyed.

NAVI

Dabbler
I've checked another server I setup awhile back
version: trueNAS-13.0-release
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8600 @ 3.33GHz
7.8gb memory (5.3gb free, zfs cache .4,gb, services 2.1)

I havent looked into it too mcuh just yet for two reasons 1. I didnt have my nextCloud password saved and am now working on figuring that out but more so 2. as one server is at home the other is at work however, I looked through my notes from when I set this up and it mentioned something about network>global settings and setting dhcp up.

When I have time to test the server not able to successfully add nextcloud I'll make sure to update the guaranteed resolution in my case.