nextcloud app database errors on fresh install

bwahaha

Cadet
TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.1.1
App pulled from truenas catalog.

once I get logged in, I go to admin > overview, I see the following:

{code]
  • The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running "occ db:add-missing-indices" those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster. Missing optional index "fs_storage_path_prefix" in table "filecache".

• The database is used for transactional file locking. To enhance performance, please configure memcache, if available. For more details see the documentation ↗.
  • This instance is missing some recommended PHP modules. For improved performance and better compatibility it is highly recommended to install them: bz2. For more details see the documentation ↗.[/code]
I've created a fresh truenas install, and errors persist. All of the instructions I can find for fixing any of this require docker commands that don't exist, or are for a "real" installation, and commands don't exist.

Just stumbled across this post looking for an answer to the exact same problem....any chance you were able to find a solution OP?

VolumeTank

Dabbler
I was able to get only the first warning error fix, the res still looking. Check HERE Basically you would have to follow these steps:
  1. List folder content: ls
  2. to know the current path (in my case: '/var/www/html'): pwd
  3. become root: su
  4. su -m www-data -c 'php /var/www/html/occ db:add-missing-indices'

newTrueUser

Cadet
Was working on this issue for couple days

1- VolumneTank steps are the one I did too

2-
Create Redis app if you don't have in Application
Make sure you copy redis port number and password somewhere
Then Edit nextcloud application,