Newbie Question on Howto configure Paperless NGX

Hello everyone,
I'm brand new to Freenas Scale and have installed the whole thing, it works quite well.
Now I have installed Paperless from the scale apps, which also worked without any problems, the shares for consume and data/media were easy to set up and are accessible in the network.
In principle, Paperless also works, files from the consume directory are processed and included in Paperless, etc.

Now I would like to extend Paperless with the possibility to use barcodes with ASN on documents once as a term for a new document when scanning and also that the ASN in Paperless is automatically supplemented with the barcode. Unfortunately, I don't know how and where to add the relevant options.

Thanks in advance for all the answers - I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

If a solution using the Truecharts catalogue makes more sense, that's fine too.

I'm not quite sure what the difference is between the Trunas-Scale variant and truenas charts or what the advantages and disadvantages are.

Greetings Magicdragon67

P.S.: I'm not the youngest and I'm also not familiar with LINUX so just think I have no idea, then it'll be fine :-D

Actual Treunsa: TrueNAS-SCALE-Cobia - TrueNAS SCALE Cobia [latest release]
Paperless: latest release Truenas-Scale App-Store (not truecharts)

Hm so noone can help or know anything about my topic.
So I will start to use docker natively on truenas, wish me luck.
I will post a - hopefully - success post afterwards and how I did it for ohters to know.
Cheers Franky