new jail after upgrade

doc1623

Dabbler
I'm sure someone knows this by heart but, I don't

I am trying to use a jail as a PXE server. I created one but had the problem

here; so I upgraded FreeNAS to 11.2 and the gui says old jails managed via the legacy interface...ok np.

but after I created a new jail on the new interface. I can't find it via the command line

jls list the old jails not the new one. The old jails really aren't important so where is the config to update the jail directory for the command line like jls, jexec?

Thanks

doc1623

Dabbler
ok well some progress. It wasn't running. Now the new one shows but I still can't jexec

Code:
root@freenas:~ # jls
   JID  IP Address      Hostname                      Path
     1                  couchpotato_1                 /mnt/FreeNAS/jails/couchpotato_1
     2                  emby_1                        /mnt/FreeNAS/jails/emby_1
     3                  nextcloud_1                   /mnt/FreeNAS/jails/nextcloud_1
     4                  PXEboot                       /mnt/FreeNAS/jails/PXEboot
     5                  sickbeard_1                   /mnt/FreeNAS/jails/sickbeard_1
     6                  sonarr_1                      /mnt/FreeNAS/jails/sonarr_1
     7                  syncthing_1                   /mnt/FreeNAS/jails/syncthing_1
     8                  transmission_1                /mnt/FreeNAS/jails/transmission_1
     9                  transmission_2                /mnt/FreeNAS/jails/transmission_2
    10                  wallabag_1                    /mnt/FreeNAS/jails/wallabag_1
    12  10.0.0.12       PXEBoot                       /mnt/FreeNAS/iocage/jails/PXEBoot/root
root@freenas:~ # jexec PXEBoot
jexec: jail "PXEBoot" not found

doc1623

Dabbler
Sorry new to jails

this worked, although I'm unsure why the above failed

Code:
root@freenas:~ # jexec 12
root@PXEBoot:/ # 

Spiceman

Dabbler
If it is an iocage jail