New ASRock E3C226D2I for sale (Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

madik

Explorer
Hi,
I have this well known Motherboard for sale. Completelly new, unpacked with all the original accesories in box. Full 2 years warranty (minus 2 weeks by now) in one our local eshops in Czech Republic.
Due to international mail service costs it would make sense only to send the board into European countries if anyone would be interested enough.

Board cost me around 182 EUR. Iam willing to let the board for 130 EUR + mail cost. Its negotiable.

Reason to sale:
I had my first motherboard in RMA and because it was complicated RMA (some mechanical damages were on the board) it took more than a month to resolve. So in the meantime i bought another board which is running on my FreeNAS build now. After 5 weeks I received new motherboard for replacement from the RMA. The board is now for sale. Unfortunally for me the shop where i bought the board wont allow me to return the board. So here is it for sale.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Oooo. Someone should jump on this. That's a good deal!

SmallGuy

Guru
Probably for me...
Madik,
I've start a conversation with you about that, look at your profil.

redowk

Cadet
hi madik,
if you still have the board i'm interested.
please check you profile, i've started a conversation.
regards

madik

Explorer
Hi. The board was already shipped to SmallGuy. Sorry that i didnt post it here already.
Good luck with finding another board.

SmallGuy

Guru
Yeh, I got it.
Very satisfied with the deal.
Perfect packaging, accessories and original box provided, original bill, what else?
Thanks Madik :)

Status
Not open for further replies.