Multiple issues popping up regarding smart scans, scrubs, zfs health, and ui stability.

iTechGhsot

Cadet
I've noticed a few oddities within the past few months but since I am using the NAS more often now I want to clear up if this is something I should be concerned about and if so what I can do to fix all of this.
Firstly the system in question is a used Dell r720 with a pair of E5-2680 CPUs 96gb of ddr3 ram with a current uptime of 88 days.
The host system is a proxmox hypervisor with TrueNAS Scale running in a vm with 4 8tb hard drives in raid 5. disk models are HUS726T6TAL5200

I noticed occasionally the webui for TrueNAS has had issues loading or the login page would fail to load at all but accessing the storage on clients is fine. More recently some of the issues have escalated a bit. I had a power interruption at one point due to a power outage and a backup UPS failure, a few weeks afterward I checked my dashboard and found the pool reporting as unhealthy with 1 checksum error on a disk, no data was affected and I didn't see any more come up so I didn't think anything of it. I went to run a LONG scan on the disk in question but it got stuck at 99% complete. I also see a lot of errors in catalog scans and scrubs here:
1692733152376.png

Now as I am writing this I see 5 write errors in addition to the checksum so I am starting to suspect a disk failure.
1692733081419.png

Looking at the SMART Short test results I didn't see any errors.
At one point I was considering taking truenas out of the vm and making it the host OS of the system, but unsure how much of a benefit that would bring me. Another thing which im not sure contributes to these issues or not is I've gotten a ram error for a while now on the system.
1692734380115.png

This one I wasn't too sure what to do about, I have 12 sticks 8gb each and some error like this always ends up appearing eventually. What I don't understand is I tried moving the ram sticks or rearranging them and I cannot find the error following any 1 stick or slot, but it will almost always stay on the same slot if the configuration remains the same.