Multiple backup options!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krsitofer

Cadet
Hey!
I would like to know about a good free or cheap online backup solution for storing my personal photos and a few other files. I am looking for something cheaper, but many of the features offered by popular off site backup companies, most of them are for businesses and enterprises.
I already have made backups in a couple of hard disks, on NAS and I want it to be a little more secure. I know about dropbox, box and google drive but they offer very little storage even for premium services. I know it is not easy to find an online storage solution of size above 1 TB, but I would like to know if anyone knows about any.
Thanks!

danb35

Hall of Famer
Well, Crashplan offers unlimited storage; I have about 4 TB stored there. Paid Google Drive accounts offer unlimited storage as well.

scrappy

Patron
Crashplan is probably the cheapest option to store large amounts of data. I have the family plan to backup all my computers then split some of the cost with a friend.

wissam

Dabbler
You can also use a cloud to store your own cloud

Last edited by a moderator:

wissam

Dabbler
Um... what?
You can also use a backup storage solution like CRASHPLAN or even to create a new cloud that would store the data from the first cloud

Last edited by a moderator:

tvsjr

Guru
BTRB6Aa.jpg

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. :D

Stux

MVP
ESXi -> FreeNAS -> Bhyve -> RancherOS -> System Docker -> Docker -> MyOwnCloud

lalalala

Status
Not open for further replies.