Move from Windows uTorrent to something native on FreeNAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfeman0101

Patron
I'm still using uTorrent on my Windows machine to connect to FreeNAS over a shared drive. This kills performance obviously. I've looked at Transmission but I use a lot of RSS feeds to download shows and I don't believe that Transmission supports RSS. Is there a better torrent client? Is there anyway to actually migrate over? I have ~200 torrents seeding and would like to keep seeding. I can't be the only one in this situation but I'm just not finding much info to help. Thanks in advance.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I'm still using uTorrent on my Windows machine to connect to FreeNAS over a shared drive. This kills performance obviously. I've looked at Transmission but I use a lot of RSS feeds to download shows and I don't believe that Transmission supports RSS. Is there a better torrent client? Is there anyway to actually migrate over? I have ~200 torrents seeding and would like to keep seeding. I can't be the only one in this situation but I'm just not finding much info to help. Thanks in advance.
not sure if this is what you are looking for but sickrage could send downloads to transmission. it would do the RSS reading in this situation

Gonzalo

Patron
Status
Not open for further replies.