Minio multitenancy - How to set up Jails?

sapientior

Cadet
Hello,

I was looking around the web and the forums but did not get usefull answers to what I want to do.

I want to use multiple instances of minio-plugin with static IP adresses to separate the access for each client connected to the storage.
Therefore I have installed the wanted amount of minio plugins - each into its own jail with its own IP settings.
I can access the minio console of each instance.
So far so good...

The jails are located in a smaller Data pool (~250GB) dedicated for this purpose.
The buckets should be stored in the large Data pool (~72TiB). I have created Datasets for each tenant.
Where (path in the jail) do I need to mount these Datasets to get the permission to create buckets in minio console? Right out of the box, I am not allowed to as it states, that I am running a single-disk installation.

What else do I need to configure? What else am I missing?
Unfortunately the documentation is useless in this case... both truenas (only for S3 service) and minio (could not find any files described there in my environment)

These are the System Details:
- TrueNAS-13.0U2
- Supermicro SuperStorage 6048R-E1CR36N
Case: Supermicro Server CSE-847
Mainboard: Super X10DRi-T4+
CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 v3 @2,4GHz
RAM: 4x 16GB Micron DDR4 ECC @1866MHz
Storage Controller: LSI MegaRAID SAS 9361-8i 12G SAS/SATA RAID-Controller (JBOD activated)
- Boot Pool
2x 120GB PNY SSD7CS900-120-PB connected directly to MB-SATAIII
- Data Pool
RAID-Z of 6x Seagate EXOS X16 16TB (archival storage)
RAID-Z of 4x Dell HGST 146GB 15k (for plugins/jails)
Mirror of 2x Dell HGST 300GB 10k (for System Dataset backup)

Many Thanks in advance!