Lazylibrarian will not start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazypoloc

Cadet
Running a bunch of python apps in a jail...pull down lazylibrarian from git, install all the things, go to start the service and it thinks its already running, it references the PIDS of my other python apps that are already running (sickbeard, SAB,couchpotato, ect).

Any ideas?

FreeNAS-9.2.0-RELEASE-x64 (ab098f4)
Running on top of ESXi 5.5
Supermicro Board, Xeon E1230, 16GB UDIMM
LSI 2008, LSI 2116 both in passthrough

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
are you using PBIs for the other plugins? what are you using as an init file for LL?

for the most part LL is a dead project but there is a single developer out there trying to keep it afloat.

Krazypoloc

Cadet
are you using PBIs for the other plugins? what are you using as an init file for LL?

for the most part LL is a dead project but there is a single developer out there trying to keep it afloat.

No PBI's. All my apps are in one jail. Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd, Subsonic, Plexmediaserver, ect. I'm using the init file that is in the official git repo.

Oh and thanks for the help.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
No PBI's. All my apps are in one jail. Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd, Subsonic, Plexmediaserver, ect. I'm using the init file that is in the official git repo.

Oh and thanks for the help.

The official git repo is dead, not sure if it is still functional. This repo has seen some activity though I still get errors upon searching for an author. https://github.com/DobyTang/LazyLibrarian

I recommend you try out my PBIs (you could even try them out in a test jail first). You can run everything in the same jail if you download the PBIs and install into the same one.

Status
Not open for further replies.