Is this build any good, and what file system should I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0d3r3d

Cadet
Okay, all done. Went for a SeaSonic SSR-450RM since I've heard that SS are the best, and it better be worth it for £90!
I have also found a UPS on amazon. It's the CyberPower 800EILCD. 800va/480W. Not sure if anyone's used one of these but for £70 it looks like it'll do the job fine for the price.
"With a budget like that, you might just as well save up the money and either buy during a major sale or when things are cheapest." Exactly why I use PCPartPicker! :D I'm going for the cheapest parts first, most expensive after. For instance, cables and case, then mobo, then CPU, then HDDs etc.

About XFX PSUs. I have their 550W version in my custom build (the one I'm using now) and it's pretty stable, actually. Completely silent, and I've not seen any issues so far, and as far as I know it's basically a seasonic inside, at least that's what i can remember reading somewhere.

Well, thank you everyone for your help once again! It'll be a long time before this thing's built but that's what you get with living on £30 each month! :P

If there's anything else you want to suggest/swap with something else, feel free.

Again, Thank you!

Whattteva

Wizard
Well, thank you everyone for your help once again! It'll be a long time before this thing's built but that's what you get with living on £30 each month! :p
That's amazing, I didn't think that's even enough for a week's worth of food; I hope you're not starving yourself to build the system. :eek:

c0d3r3d

Cadet
That's amazing, I didn't think that's even enough for a week's worth of food; I hope you're not starving yourself to build the system. :eek:
Don't worry, I have my parents for that! Haha, this is my own money that I get every month that usually gets spent on little things like games.

EDIT: Changed the case to a Ace Ecco 250. Decent case with decent soundproofing with a good HDD mounting system WITH 4 SATA cables!

Status
Not open for further replies.