SOLVED Is it possible to change this image on the WebUI? If yes, how?

Hello friends,

If I make spelling mistakes, I'm sorry, because I have to use some of the Google translator because I'm a German.:);)

The point is that I want to change the image (the FreeNas logo on which screenshot is highlighted) because I do not like it.

Is it possible to change this somehow?

Thanks in Advance:)

System for FreeNAS:

CPU: AMD A4-3300 APU
MB: Gigabyte (unfortunately not know which model)
RAM: 4GB Kingston 2400
HDD1(OS): Seagate 320GB 3Gbps
HDD2(for Network Storage): Western Digital 320GB 6Gbps
PSU: LC Power 400W
LAN: Onboard 1000Mbit/s

Anmerkung 2019-03-30 232242.jpg

ethereal

Guru
i don't know about the logo but you don't have the minimum memory

danb35

Hall of Famer
Is it possible to change this somehow?
No, the logo is not configurable. This might be a decent feature request on redmine.ixsystems.com, but since that is the official logo for FreeNAS they might be reluctant to allow it to be changed.

Hello ethereal,

Of course I know that it is not enough memory, but it still works perfectly. Also, I do not even have a terabyte of disk space, simply because I do not need much memory for the things I need the NAS to do.

Nevertheless, thanks for your message!

danb35

Hall of Famer
Of course I know that it is not enough memory, but it still works perfectly.
Until it doesn't, which could happen without warning and may result in data loss.

Hello danb35,

No, the logo is not configurable. This might be a decent feature request on redmine.ixsystems.com, but since that is the official logo for FreeNAS they might be reluctant to allow it to be changed.

Thank you for your help!
That's a pity, but it's only the WebUi anyway, as long as the server is working properly everything is okay.

Until it doesn't, which could happen without warning and may result in data loss.

I'll still buy memory anyway, so far that's fine.