Importing Encrypted Volume Step 3 is Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeschmuck

Old Man
I'm glad someone joined this conversation because I'm no encryption expert and I know you wanted your data back.

IrishGodfather

Dabbler
After further investigation ADA1 is the 1TB drive I thought was good, to be clear its not the replacement.

IrishGodfather

Dabbler
Also, how can I re-do the drive replacement with out the volume being online? I thought you have to replace the drive via the volume pool?

IrishGodfather

Dabbler
Tried again to mount the drives. Only ADA1, ADA4, and ADA5 will "mount" the other throw errors when I try to include them. But I still don't have the option to select my volume name. Here is another debug if that helps. I really do appreciate the effort.

Attachments

• debug-NAS-20150804175759.zip
    209.3 KB · Views: 176

IrishGodfather

Dabbler
Just to give it a try I also tried importing 1 disk at a time (ADA1, ADA4, and ADA5) with the key, I get the same results...seems to mount/accept my key and passphrase but the volume name is not listed in the drop down menu.

fta

Contributor
Latest debug log doesn't include any detaches or attaches. Also, debug logs say you have ada0-3. I can't help from this point as I have no idea what you've actually got.

Status
Not open for further replies.