Identify what NIC a jail is using

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to identify what NIC a jail is currently using? I configured plex originally to use my second onboard NIC , i have since had issues where i am serving multiple clients at multiple Mb connections and saturating the single 1Gb link. I went to install a quad 1Gb NIC this evening, after getting it all online i noticed plex wasnt online and the NIC's named were changed from the addition of the new card.

After deleting my "management" NIC and recreating it i couldnt get the NIC i originally configured for Plex to come online, so i decided i would make a LACP group out of my 4 new NICs, configured it on my switch for LACP as well, and low and behold i couldnt select the LACP group/nic in the Plex jail configuration.

Am i doing something wrong?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure if this is what yopu mean. But if you open an entry on the Jails tab you can disable VIMAGE and select an interface (which could be assigned to a NIC or multiple NICs).

I'm not sure if this is what yopu mean. But if you open an entry on the Jails tab you can disable VIMAGE and select an interface (which could be assigned to a NIC or multiple NICs).
That sounds like exactly what i am looking for, if disalbing VIMAGE does it allow you to select a LAGG group?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.