SOLVED I set up a bridge, it screwed everything up, now I can't delete the bridge through WebUI

billxsand

Cadet
Hey everyone, I set up a bridge named br0, and it screwed everything up. I cannot connect to TrueNAS Official App Catalog. When I try to delete br0 through WebUI, it runs the test and looks like it worked, but then after restart the bridge reappears

Does anyone know a shell command to reset the network settings or delete all interfaces? Anything would help

Thank you

whodat

Dabbler
You could try to fix your br0 configuration. This video helped me set mine up:

In particular, take note of the 'Troubleshooting' section of the video. Here's a link to that timestamp:

Perhaps you might have a configuration db backup available from just before you created the br0, so you could roll back to that setup? Have a look in
/var/db/system/configs-{some_unique_string}/TrueNAS-SCALE-{release_version}
(where {some_unique_string} and {release_version} are unique to your system)

You should be able to use a .db file from there to upload and restore via the WebGUI > System Settings > General > Manage Configuration > Upload File

Otherwise, the only way I know of to reset the network config settings, is to reinstall from scratch. But then you would of course reset all configuration settings back to default...

billxsand

Cadet
Solved: Through the WebUI thanks to this comment

During Test Changes, reload the UI in another tab using the same IP, to Save Config before Revert

Last edited: