How to use "Tasks" functions with FreeNAS 11 New GUI ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NgM Dat

Dabbler
Hi Guys,

How to use "Tasks" functions with FreeNAS 11 New GUI ?
(please ref. the attached image)

Thanks any advice.

Attachments

• FreeNAS11Menu.png
    FreeNAS11Menu.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 256

enemy85

Guru
Last edited:

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
That part of the GUI may still need to be implemented. There's a bunch of sections that don't work yet.

Inxsible

Guru
Yup. Even Plugins is not available in the new UI. Currently, the only option I know is
  1. Logout
  2. Select Classic UI
  3. Login
  4. Profit !

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer
That isn't all, at least for me, when I tried to use the Shell through the new GUI, it faulted in some way and the only way I could access the GUI again was to go to the Classic UI.
The new one is not, as they say, Feature Complete.

Inxsible

Guru
That isn't all, at least for me, when I tried to use the Shell through the new GUI, it faulted in some way and the only way I could access the GUI again was to go to the Classic UI.
The new one is not, as they say, Feature Complete.
Interesting. I didn't try much of the new UI. Just checked it out once since I upgraded to 11.0-U2 and 11.0-U3. When I was on U2, the new UI threw errors up the ying-yang. With U3, I found it worked (didn't try everything, just that it loaded), but was missing some options.

Evertb1

Guru
I have " toyed around" a bit in the new GUI and I decided it is not for real use yet. The old GUI works OK for now so the new GUI can wait until it is officially released. Then it better works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.