How to setup smb share to not require username and password

So I am helping setup a freenas server at my college and we have multiple computers spread out between 2 different rooms.
1 room has all the same username and password except for the instructor machine which has a different set for the instructors.
The other room every machine has a different username and password.

My instructors plan was to have 2 shares.
One share will be available to all machines and we would like to not have to enter a username and password to access it. This will be a read-only share that the students will be able to access and copy files as the instructor adds them.
The second share will be available to only the instructors and if possible protected via username and password.

My plan was to setup users with the same username and password as the machines and add them all to a group so that if students go to them on the machines it should in theory auto auth and allow them in. I would then setup permissions to set it as read only.
There will also be a hidden share that will be mapped to the teachers machine and be hidden from students.

I am not sure which setup to go with or which one will work the best. I don't even know if it is even possible to setup freenas to not require a username and password. Some help would be greatly appreciated.