How to move primary physical interface to new interface

I built myself a TrueNas Scale system initial using the onboard 1GBit/s interface which shows up as eno1. I added now a 10Gbit/s card which shows up as enp5s0f0 and enp5s0f1. eno1 currently two IPs assigned and all I want to replace eno1 with enp5s0f0. But I can't just delete the IPs from eno1 and assign them to enp5s0f0, as both IPs are being used.

Is there an easy way to move the IPs to the new interface? I don't have a problem to rebooting the system so it picks up the new configuration.

NickF

Guru
The best way would be to use the shell console wizard on the "server itself". Then first delete the existing config, and then apply the new one, following the prompts.

Are you talking about the console menu where option 1 is "Configure network interfaces"?

If so when I try to delete the aliases it won't allow me as they are in use.
If I try to delete the whole interface, it doesn't give me an error but it just returns again to the same configuraiton.

Ok, here is how I was able to move this. I added another IP from another space to the system, went to app settings to tell it to use that IP
Then I was able to delete the IPs from eno1 and then apply to ens5s0f0. Went to app settings to move it back to what it was and then deleted the temporary IP. So all good now and the system is using the 10Gbit/s link.