How to Configure Multiple Users for WebDAV in Apps

vxhorse

Cadet
如何在Apps中为WebDAV配置多个用户?在认证类型中Basic Authentication只能配置一个用户,但是我需要多个不同权限的用户进行使用。是不是需要在Additional Environment Variables中配置些什么参数?

How to configure multiple users for WebDAV in Apps? In Authentication Type `Basic Authentication` only one user can be configured, but I need multiple users with different permissions to use it. Do I need to configure some parameter in `Additional Environment Variables`?

1692268219235.png

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
How to configure multiple users for WebDAV in Apps?
WebDAV isn't an app.

I also don't see which version of TrueNAS you're using which gives you the "Additional Environment Variables" in the service settings (latest versions don't seem to have that for me).

I don't think it's structured to let you do what you're suggesting.

Your best alternative will be an App or a Jail (depending which version of TrueNAS you run) to provide an alternative WebDav server.

vxhorse

Cadet
感谢你的回复,
我当前的系统版本是 TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.3.3
WebDAV版本是 1.1.3.2982_1.0.9

我不知道我的表达是否正确,因为根据官方教程,似乎是将`WebDAV service`转移到了`Apps`中。我现在使用的是`Available Applications`中的WebDAV服务。
还是说WebDAV在设计之初并没有考虑有多用户的使用情况吗?

Thank you for your reply.
My current system version is TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.3.3
WebDAV version is 1.1.3.2982_1.0.9

I'm not sure if I'm expressing myself correctly, because according to the official tutorial, it seems that the `WebDAV service` is transferred to `Apps` . I am using the WebDAV service in `Available Applications`.
Or was WebDAV not designed with having multiple users in mind?

sretalla