Help please with degraded pool.

myzona

Cadet
Hello, it's what I got from zpool status -v

Code:
 pool: Titan
state: DEGRADED
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0 days 07:19:00 with 1 errors on Tue Jun 18 00:05:18 2019
config:

NAME                                          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        Titan                                         DEGRADED     0     0   230
          gptid/4c162c18-d637-11e8-9fe2-90fba60e3184  DEGRADED     0     0   460  too many errors

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

/var/db/system/cores/python3.6.core

I don't have backup to restore this file. What is my other options?
Thank you.

myzona

Cadet
The reason it's a single device pool because it's my media storage, shared on my network. With time I am installed a Plex server in a jail. All I need,if it's possible, to move my media and plex jail to a new pool with out to reconfigure again samba share and Plex media server. Thanks for any help.

danb35

Hall of Famer
All I need,if it's possible, to move my media and plex jail to a new pool with out to reconfigure again samba share and Plex media server.
The most straightforward way to do this would be to add a second disk to your pool as a mirror of the first, let it resilver, then remove the first disk. Unfortunately, all of that would need to be done at the CLI--despite an open feature request for at least the last five years, and the fact that it would be trivially easy to implement, the GUI still doesn't support doing this.

The better thing to do, after the mirror is added, would be to replace the first disk--this will give you redundancy, significantly reducing the chances of having this problem again.

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer
The reason it's a single device pool because it's my media storage, shared on my network. With time I am installed a Plex server in a jail. All I need,if it's possible, to move my media and plex jail to a new pool with out to reconfigure again samba share and Plex media server. Thanks for any help.
This type of error generally indicates a failing drive. Have you been getting error messages in the GUI or by email?