Help all stopped working ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcsnieto

Dabbler
1 month Update to version 8.3.0 64bit, 32bit 8.2.0 above. What made it work, but no web interface system, worked fine until three days ago when it started FAILURE attached image ... constantly now is marked.
This is a dual core 2.6 with 6 GB of RAM for 18 TB of storage.
ADRIAN.jpg

and the next picture happens when I try to turn off the console ...

adrian2.jpg

and this report sends me daily every 10 minutes since upgrade from 32 to 64 bits.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/bin/graph.py", line 481, in <module>
GenerateCpuGraph()
File "/usr/local/bin/graph.py", line 202, in GenerateCpuGraph
'GPRINT:avg4:LAST:%5.2lf Last\l',
rrdtool.error: This RRD was created on another architecture

cyberjock

Inactive Account
And 1/2 your post is in some other language(spanish?) so you won't get much help. I'll leave this post up for a little while despite the Forum Rules saying any non-english post will be deleted so you can change the post to English.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
A few words are still in some other language, but anyway..

Could you also post your hardware as required by the Forum Rules?

Have you tried power cycling the server? I don't really see an option at this point.

Your USB stick may be bad also. You shouldn't be getting emails every 10 minutes, nor the other errors. I'd recommend you try a different USB stick(4GB or bigger), install FreeNAS to the USB stick, then upload your config file. That should restore all your settings you had, remount all of your data drives, etc.

lcsnieto

Dabbler
corrected what was missing there, I commented, the new 8gb usb is kingston. if I start a clean install, wiping everything stored on usb, you lose it stored in the raid? or I can recover? because a lot of important information

cyberjock

Inactive Account
If you do a clean install with no backup of your config all you'll have to do is "auto-import" your zpool and resetup your settings in FreeNAS. All of your data is always safe so long as your hard drives can be detected in FreeNAS.

lcsnieto

Dabbler
If you do a clean install with no backup of your config all you'll have to do is "auto-import" your zpool and resetup your settings in FreeNAS. All of your data is always safe so long as your hard drives can be detected in FreeNAS.

Ok, thank you very much, I will try and then tell them

Status
Not open for further replies.